Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bittersweet


After my countdown to my last day in my previous work, I was not able to blog again. Here are some of the pictures taken during my last day, which by the way, was a whole day celebration! Aside from (our usual) pancit/palabok-chicken handa, we had tuna pesto (courtesy of Mommy Cy, requested by the bunso, yours truly), ice cream, cake, and fruits. After eating lunch, we watched the movie "Now You See Me" at our conference room. I felt so loved but at the same time, I didn't know what to think. Were they that happy that finally, I've decided to leave??! haha! :p

Back row, left to right: Maan, Ate Hilda, Ma'am Lyn, Ma'am Agnes, Mommy Gracia, Kuya Clem, Ma'am Amy, Ma'am Sonia, Mommy Ef
Front Row, left to right: Ma'am K, Mommy Cy, Me, Inang Cot

Kidding aside, I am grateful and blessed for being part of this family. They have been are my friends, mentors, nanays and tatays not only during my 6month stay at BETP, but forever! After a week, finally, I had the courage to once again view these pictures, and blog about these awesome people. 

With Ma'am Agnes
Ma'am Agnes: Ganitong-ganito ang pakiramdam ko lagi kapag tinawag niya ako, IYAK-TAWA. Haha! Joke. She is my direct boss. She likes to ask my opinion on just about anything. She gives me assignments which I didn't think I could deliver, but I did. She pushes and challenges me to be better and to grow in every aspect of my life (especially in my career). I am thankful for her trust and confidence in my abilities that in my 6-month stay, I was exposed to a lot. 
Back row, middle: Ma'am Amy
Back row, rightmost: Ma'am Sonia

Ma'am Sonia and Ma'am Amy: The most nice and kind bossings we have. 

My two kapitbahays, Mommy Cy, and Kuya Clem
Mommy Cy: My Nanay #1. She makes the best ampalaya salad, and I recently tasted the best tuna pesto she made! She is the funniest (the best impersonator/storyteller with all her facial expressions and gestures) and coolest (she wears stylish clothes- from leopard-printed boots to neon-colored scarves!) Nanay in BETP. Every morning, she greets us with "Good morning, everything!" and never fails to play (the most requested) old songs at around 4:30pm. When she calls me (by my nickname, Den), she sings Michael Jackson's 'Ben,' changing 'Ben' to 'Den'. Haha!  

Kuya Clem: My Kuya and Mentor. He is certainly a proud Bicolano. (And a haciendero). He is proud to be humble (yes, that ironic). He likes to argue about anything, and would often ask me "Is your argument sound?" haha! He is the most patient in the group. He knows the best words to encourage and even to cheer us up, and he knows the right time when to say them. He was the one who really trained/mentored me on delivering my work. 



Ate Vivian: She is the most sosyal among us. Haha! She keeps us busog with all the food she brings (from Manila Pen!). I let her eat my home-cooked baon, while I eat her ManilaPen-cooked baon. haha! Fair enough, right? :p 


Mommy Ef,  my Ilocana Momma, who likes to share her love stories with us. She is also kikay!



Mommy-Gracia, my young looking Nanay. She was the most emotional during my last day. I felt so special, not until I have learned that she really is emotional everytime someone has to leave. haha! :p She never fails to call us, shouting "children" when it is time to eat (our favorite time of the day, making the pantry, our favorite hangout place! haha!).


Ate Cot, my Inang. She makes the best tasting coffee! Believe it or not, may mas bubully pa sa akin, at siya yun! Basta swak kami. She may be lokaret, but she has a good heart. 



(Not-so) Behind the Scene Drama Photos 







(PS special thanks also to those who were not in the photos, Sir Rodel, Sir Erik, and Alea)

I shall be back, guys! No goodbyes, just "until next time!" ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment