Thursday 29 August 2013

Back to Basics

It is wise for young professionals (like me) to first start with the basics, that is, investing on basic items that will not grow out of style easily. These items may include a pair of jeans, white top, ballet shoes, classic pumps, black cardigan, and of course, the little black dress! As for me, I really prefer keeping it simple, which explains my mostly white/black and plain attires. (I guess I am not that kikay enough yet to shift to colorful pieces.)  Haha! Here is my outfit for today. 



It is Firday (and my last day at work) and so I get to wear denim jeans! 




And just to perk up my whole outfit, I used my yellow bag.


"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." -Coco Chanel





Top: Giordano| Pants: Levi's| Wedges: Chocolate Schubar| Belt: Guess| Bag: Longchamp

Photos by: Alea Portia N. Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment