Thursday 22 August 2013

Four days to go!

 And so the count down begins! Today marks my (approximately) 125th day being a Trade Industry Development Analyst. As this is my first ever job, I get to experience a lot of 'firsts' here- first time to receive my salary, first time to be acquainted with (mostly) aged experienced people (no offense meant here, haha!), first time to attend meetings with people from different walks of life (mostly lawyers), first time to head projects, first time to wear smart casual/semi-formal/corporate attire everyday and so much more!

When I was still in college, I look forward to these days when I'll get to wear smart casual/semi-formal/corporate attire everyday, not knowing that this may be stressful (at times). Haha! Since I am an Iskolar ng Bayan, I am used to wearing shorts-shirt-sneakers or anything comfy that would allow me to rush from one class/building to another. And so during my first weeks as an employee, I really had to adjust and even (gradually) change my wardrobe. 

And for my first "fashion" post (yuck, HAHA!), here is my office attire





Dress: Kisses & Co.| Cardigan: Esprit | Wedge: Forever 21 | Sling bag: Nine West | Watch: Fossil | Necklace: Bought from a Cebuano Exporter 

Photos by: Ate Cot and Ate Vivi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment